The Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (PFSD) has been convened annually since 2017 as a platform to voice and advocate for Pacific regional issues of concern and to build capacity for reviewing and implementing the SDGs. It provides governments, development partners, civil society, academia, the private sector and other stakeholders with unique opportunities to develop Pacific regional perspectives and discuss the review and implementation of SDGs, explore closer Pacific multi-stakeholder and regional networking and collaboration, strengthen capacities for improved SDG-aligned national planning, implementation and progress reviews, and exchange good practices to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Outcomes from the PFSD shape discussions at the High Level Political Forum, through the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD).
- PFSD & Capacity Building Workshop - Nadi, Fiji, 14-15 December 2020
- PFSD & Capacity Building Workshop for Pacific SIDS – Apia, Samoa, 21-25 October 2019
- PSIDS, VNR, Capacity Building Workshop – Nadi, Fiji, 26-27 September 2018
- PFSD – Nadi, Fiji, 24-25 September 2018
The Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) aim to facilitate the sharing of experiences, including successes, challenges and lessons learned, with a view to accelerating the implementation of the 2030 Agenda. They also seek to strengthen policies and institutions of governments and to mobilize multi-stakeholder support and partnerships for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- FSM – VNR Workshop – Pohnpei, Micronesia, Federated States of, 24-26 February 2020
- FSM – VNR Workshop – Pohnpei, Micronesia, Federated States of, 02-04 December 2019
- TONGA – Preparation for VNR – Nuku’alofa, Tonga, 13-17 May 2019
- Workshop to support VNR Reporting in 2019 with a focus on Indicator Development and its links to Planning/Budget process – Nadi, Fiji, 04-06 December 2018
- National Workshop on VNR Reports – Apia, Samoa, 31 October 2017