Our briefing programme provides an opportunity for your group to receive an overview of the United Nations and its work as well as share insights into ESCAP’s wide-ranging agenda.
The goal of our briefings is to further an understanding of and an appreciation for the work of the United Nations in the Asia-Pacific region. This provides an invaluable educational opportunity tailored specifically to your group.
You may request a briefing when planning to visit the ESCAP headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand.
Who are briefings for?
While any group may request a briefing, the most frequent requests come from:
- high school and university students
- business and government representatives
- non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Details about briefings
- Requests must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance.
- A minimum of 20 participants is required for briefings.
- Briefings at ESCAP headquarters are available on weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Room availability is very limited. Arrangements for rooms and speakers are subject to change.
- Briefings are organized free of charge.
How do I request a briefing?
Due to the popularity of briefings, availability is limited. Please complete the attached form and submit to [email protected].
For any inquiries contact the Strategic Communications & Advocacy Section, ESCAP at [email protected].