The Business Process Analysis (BPA) online training course has been developed by the ESCAP Trade, Investment and Innovation Division based on the UNNExT BPA Guide to Simplify Trade Procedures. BPA is considered the first necessary step to simplifying trade procedures. The course consists of seven modules and introduces a step-by-step approach to conducting BPA. It is aimed at government officials and other stakeholders responsible for trade facilitation. This course is also available in Chinese, French and Russian.
The course is divided as follows:
- Module 1: BPA for Trade Facilitation - An Introduction
- Module 2: Unified Modeling Language
- Module 3: Project and Scope Setting
- Module 4: Project Planning
- Module 5: Data Collection and Process Documentation
- Module 6: Process Analysis and Recommendations Development
- Module 7: From BPA to Trade and Transport Facilitation Monitoring Mechanism
For guidance on how to study this course download the Study Guide. The online course also includes the possibility of obtaining a BPA for Trade Facilitation certificate.
For other e-learning courses on trade policy, negotiation and facilitation, please click here.