Roundtable on Cybersecurity, E-commerce and Trade Facilitation
The purpose of the roundtable will be to discuss emerging issues related to cybersecurity in the context of fast growing e-commerce and automation of international trade processes. Experts will share their experience on how countries may prepare to face growing cybersecurity challenges as economies become increasing digital. The roundtable is expected to assist in the identification of specific issues and tools that may need to be developed to enhance cybersecurity of trade transactions.
- 1. Cybersecurity in Asia-Pacific_State of play ,Key Issues for Trade & E-commerce _S. Sharma (ITU)
- 2. Developing & Building Cyber Security & Resiliency Awareness Through Multi-Stakeholder Engagement_A. Sutedja K.
- 3. Contribution NL to Cybersecurity Workshop_H. Jan van Burg
- 4. Vietnam E-Commerce Status_N. Hoang
- 5. Indian Experiences_T. Khan
- 6. State of play and key issues in the context of trade and e-commerce – Singapore_J. Koh