The Legal and Technical Working Groups of the Interim Intergovernmental Steering Group on Cross-border Paperless Trade Facilitation will hold its sixth physical meeting and continue carrying out their mandated tasks, including preparing a draft implementation roadmap and related supporting documents.
This event is organized as part of the Sixth Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Week, 11-15 March 2019.
For more details see: https://www.unescap.org/events/sixth-asia-pacific-trade-and-investment-week
- 1) Cross-border paperless trade: a legal readiness checklist
- 2) Cross-border paperless trade: a technical readiness checklist
- 3) Template for Individual Action Plan
- 4) Mechanism for cross-border mutual recognition of trade-related data and documents in electronic form
- Draft road map and supporting documents for the implementation of substantive provisions of the Framework Agreement on Facilitat
- a Background Note on Mutual Recognition Mechanism for Trade-related Data and Documents in Electronic Form
- UNNExT Task Force on Cross-border Electronic Data Exchange: Northeast Asia
- Experience of the International Cooperation of China Customs E-cert
- Mexican Customs Experience Paperless Crossborder Trade Implementation on SW
- Thai National Single Window and ASEAN Single Window