Regional Workshop on “Trade and Environment for Asia and Pacific Economies”
ESCAP in collaboration with the WTO Secretariat and the Government of Sri Lanka is organising a regional workshop for the policy makers of developing Asia-Pacific economies on “Trade and Environment” on 18-19 September 2017 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The workshop will update participants on key aspects of the relationship between trade and the environment, and prepare participants to identify and discuss win-win opportunities between trade and sustainable development, including meeting the SDGs. TIID staff as well as experts from the WTO Secretariat and the Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT) will be participating as resource persons in this event.
- Sri Lanka WTO ESCAP Module1.pdf
- Sri Lanka WTO ESCAP Module2.pdf
- Sri Lanka WTO ESCAP Module2 exercise.pdf
- Sri Lanka WTO ESCAP Module4 (CC & fish).pdf
- WTO-ESCAP Regional Workshop-APCTT Presentation-Krishnan.pdf
- 19.09.2017 FTAs promoting GVCs and RVCs in Environmental Goods and Services Rajan Ratna.pdf