This inception workshop aimed to provide detailed concepts and methodology to the responsible Ministry/Division/ Agencies to generate CRVS Inequality Assessment and share knowledge for compiling CRVS Inequality Assessment.
The specific objectives of this workshop as follows:
- To introduce about the project “Implementing Inequality Assessments and Strengthening Demographic Analysis Capacity”;
- To involve the stake holders with the journey.
At the end of this inception workshop, participants were expected to:
- Be familiar with the project “Implementing Inequality Assessments and Strengthening Demographic Analysis Capacity”;
- Understand the methodology, compilation, and interpretation of Civil Registration and Vital Statistics System (CRVS) Inequality Assessment;
- Have improved knowledge of the different challenges that may arise during the compilation and reporting of relevant data and possible solutions;
- Be able to apply the gained expertise and disseminate the acquired knowledge within their organizations and other organizations; and
- Rapport building among the responsible Ministry/Division/Agencies.