This report analyses trends as well as data availability for monitoring progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Asia and the Pacific and its five subregions. It assesses gaps which must be closed to achieve the goals by 2030. This assessment is designed to ensure the region’s actions remain on target, shortcomings are addressed as they arise, and all interested parties remain engaged. It is an invaluable resource for all stakeholders involved in prioritization, planning, implementation and follow-up of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific.
- Annex 1 – Figures on SDG progress across Asia and the Pacific by subregion
- Annex 2 – Technical notes
- Annex 3 – Table of indicators selected for SDG progress assessment
- Annex 4 – List of countries in the Asia-Pacific region and subregions
- Annex 5 – Indicators for monitoring the declaration on Navigating Policy with Data to Leave No One Behind