This report assesses progress in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and targets in Asia and the Pacific. The report also examines regional and subregional disparities among countries and among income groups in progress towards the SDGs and their targets. Despite major gaps in data and indicators, the report identifies clear patterns of where progress is being made, ones where acceleration is needed to meet the SDGs by 2030 and ones where the region is moving in the wrong direction. The report is an invaluable resource for all stakeholders involved in the prioritisation, planning, implementation and follow up and review of the SDGs in Asia and the Pacific.
- 1. SDG snapshot: Where did the region stand in 2017?
- 2. SDG dashboard: Will the region be able to achieve the targets by 2030?
- 3. Progress gap
- 4. Summary and conclusions
- 1. Uneven levels of achievement within the region
- 2. Comparing changes in disparities between 2000 and 2017: convergence or divergence?
- 3. Subregional disparity across goals and targets
- 4. Change in disparities at subregional level
- 5. Summary and conclusions