The event will bring together representatives of various National Trade Facilitation Committees and facilitate a discussion on the lessons learned at various stages of their operations. The discussion is expected to contribute towards enhanced understanding of the policy makers about the functioning of the national trade facilitation committees and role of various stakeholders and lessons learned.
Return to Asia-Pacific Trade Facilitation Forum 2019 event website
- ROLE OF NATIONAL TRADE FACILITATION COMMITTEES
- Session 1.1 Coordination Committee on Trade Facilitation of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Session 1.2 India’s experience of National Committee on Trade Facilitation
- Session 2.1 Making Trade Facilitation Happen Through Private Public Partnerships in Sri Lanka
- Session 2.2 Cooperation Business community and Government
- Session 3 The journey towards the NTFC establishment in Eswatini