Eighth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Network
The Eighth Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Network will discuss current developments and challenges in FDI policy making, promotion and facilitation in the region. It will also explore ways to improve the national legal frameworks and international investment agreements (IIAs) system to ensure it better supports the achievement of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Network members will discuss national experiences, best practices and challenges, which are to be fed into the global discourse at the World Investment Forum (WIF) 2018 (22-26 October, Geneva, Switzerland).
- 0. Tentative list of participants
- Bhutan: Changes and developments in investment policy and regulatory framework (2017-2018)
- Karl Sauvant-sustainable FDI characteristics
- Julien Chaisse - The Belt and Road Initiative
- Julien Chaisse-International Investment Treaties and Arbitration Across Asia
- Manjiao Chi-Promoting and Facilitating Foreign Direct Investment for Sustainable Development