The first session of the Committee on Disaster Risk Reduction (CDRR) was held from 25 to 27 March 2009 at the United Nations Conference Centre in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Committee was organized by the Information and Communications Technology and Disaster Risk Reduction Division (IDD) of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
Please visit https://www.unescap.org/official-documents/committee-on-disaster-risk-reduction/session/1
- Network of networks of knowledge sharing and analysis for disaster management
- Early warning and preparedness at the community level
- Information, communications and space technologies for disaster risk reduction
- Interim regional synthesis report on the implementation of the Hyogo Framwork for Action in Asia and the pacific (July 2007 to September 2008)
- Follow up to the outcome of the Third Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction: From the Regional to the Global Platform
- Case study: The national disaster management system of China and its response to the Wenchuan earthquake
- Preliminary list of major networks on knowledge sharing and analysis for disaster management in the Asia-Pacific region