The Asia-Pacific Trade Facilitation Forum (APTFF) aims to promote trade facilitation as an important component of a comprehensive strategy for national and regional development. Under a theme of “Towards more efficient and inclusive supply chains: public and private sector perspectives”, APTFF 2013 includes the thematic sessions on trade logistics, trade finance, paperless trade and single window. It is particularly focused on developing countries, landlocked developing countries and the least developed countries, although experiences of developed countries are also shared at the forum.
In addition to regular panel sessions, the APTFF features an Exhibition on Trade Facilitation in parallel, to maximize information sharing on the works, practices, case studies and findings of trade facilitation service providers, researchers, as well as development/donor agencies, international organizations and government agencies.
- Session 5: Summary of Recommendations
- Session 1: Enhancing International Trade Logistics Performance for Inclusive Development
- Session 2: Integrating SMEs into International Supply Chains through Trade Finance
- Session 3: Enabling Supply Chain Integration Using Paperless Trade
- Session 4: Evolving National Single Window for Efficient Supply Chains