The Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series on "Showcase of Asia-Pacific achievements in data integration" was held on Monday 19 April 2021, 13:00 -14:00 hrs. (Bangkok time, GMT+7).
Join us to launch the Asia-Pacific Guidelines to Data Integration for Official Statistics and to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the establishment of the Data Integration Community of Practice We will showcase Asia Pacific achievements in Data Integration and hear from the Statistical Center of Iran on implementing data integration using big and administrative data sources.
- Attendance summary
- Concept Note
- Video - 1st Anniversary of Data Integration Communities of Practice
- Video - Launch of Asia Pacific Guidelines to Data Integration for Official Statistics
- Group photo
- United Nations, Economic Commission for Europe, “A guide to data integration for official statistics”, version 2.
- Welcoming remarks, Ms. Gemma Van Halderen, UNESCAP
- Overview of achievements, Ms. Afsaneh Yazdani, UNESCAP
- DI-CoP: our virtual meeting place, Ms. Jessica Gardner, former UNESCAP consultant
- Launch of Asia Pacific Guidelines to Data Integration for Official Statistics
- Touch upon the Asia Pacific Guidelines to Data Integration for Official Statistics, Ms. Jenine Borowik, UNESCAP
- Innovations from Iran: Resolving quality issues in the integration of administrative and big data in official statistics, Mr. Saeed Fayyaz, Statistician, Statistical Center of Iran