The 37th session of Asia-Pacific Stat Café on "Measuring National SDG Progress" was held on Monday, 17 May 2021, 12:00 - 13:00 hours (GMT+7).
Statistics Division of ESCAP organized this Stats Café to stir a dialogue around the following questions:
- How is your country assessing progress on the SDGs? What methodologies and processes have you adopted?
- What are the challenges in SDG progress assessment in your country?
- What has been the impact of your work on SDGs implementation?
- What tools and methods are available to support national efforts?
- What are your future plans in utilizing data for monitoring SDGs?