ARTNeT, in collaboration with Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale (GIZ, Germany) will organise a capacity building workshop on "Gravity Modelling for Trade Policy Analysis" on 18-22 April in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. The workshop aims to build the capacity of policy researchers and analysts in Mongolia on evidence-based policy formulation and analysis, with a particular reference to gravity models for trade-policy analysis.
- Session 3 - Using Stata to Estimate the Basic Gravity Model
- Session 4 & 5: The Benchmark of Theoretical Gravity Models
- Session 6 - Advanced Issues of Gravity Model
- Session 7 - Consolidation
- Session 1 - Introduction to Tools for Evidence-based Trade Policy Formulation
- Session 2 - Introduction to Using Gravity Models for Trade Analysis