This is a list of presentations for Session A: North-East Asian experience in development assistance, Session 3: South-South and Triangular cooperation at North-East Asia Development Cooperation Forum held on October 31 - November 1, 2014, Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Session 3: South-South and Triangular cooperation
Since 2008 High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness of the OECD/DAC, international development community has envisaged South-South and Triangular cooperation mechanisms as effective approaches to development cooperation. The East and North-East Asia holds traditional donor as well as emerging donors, blurring the distinction between South-South and triangular cooperation. In addition, activities among “South” countries range from trade to capacity building with different degree of “development assistance” elements. In the light of this, this session will discussions on potential areas of mutual interest among ENEA countries for development assistance in the context of South-South and Triangular cooperation.
LI Xiaoyun, Professor, China Agricultural University
• SOHN Hyuk-Sang, Professor, Graduate School of Public Policy & Civic Engagement, Kyunghee University
• KITANO Naohiro, Deputy Director, JICA Research Institute
• ZHANG Chun, Senior Research Fellow, Deputy Director, Center for West Asian and African Studies, Shanghai Institutes for International Studies
• Anna ABALKINA, Associate Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
• Mark RAKHMANGULOV, Deputy Director, Global Governance Research Center, National Research University Higher School of Economics
• Kim Eun Mee, Dean of Graduate School of International Studies, Ewha Womans University