These are country presentations from session two of the meeting on Strengthening Railway Transport Connectivity in South and South-West Asia, held in New Delhi, India on 15 to 16 March 2017.
1. Afghanistan: Development Plan of Afghanistan Railway Network and Regional Connectivity delivered by Mirwais Ghafori, Afghanistan Railway Authority
2. Bangladesh: Bangladesh Railway on the Current Status and Challenges to Facilitation of International Railway Transport delivered by Syed Zahurul Islam, Director (Traffic), Bangladesh Railway
3. Bhutan: Country presentation delivered by Sonam Chophel, Deputy Chief Transport Officer, Road Safety and Transport Authority, Ministry of Information and Communications
4. India: Country presentation delivered by Mukul Kumar, Director Transport Planning, Ministry of Railways
5. Myanmar: Current Status and Challenges to Facilitation of International Railway Transport in Myanmar delivered by Htaung Sian Kan, General Manager, Myanmar Railways
6. Nepal: Country presentation delivered by Ananta Acharya, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Physical Infrastructure & Transport