This is a list of presentations for Session A: North-East Asian experience in development assistance, Session 1: Experiences of North-East Asia at North-East Asia Development Cooperation Forum held on
October 31 - November 1, 2014, Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Session A: North-East Asian experience in development assistance
Session 1: Experiences of North-East Asia
North East Asia hosts countries of various development stages and each of them possesses strengths and weaknesses from their respective development history, strategies, and performances. Keeping these factors in mind, this session highlights common features as well as particularities of each country in their strategies and approaches for development cooperation and discusses opportunities and challenges in development cooperation within North-East Asia.
OH Youngju, Director General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the ROK
• CHUN Seung-Hun, President, Korean Institute for Development Strategy
• LI Xiaoyun, Professor, China Agricultural University
• KITANO Naohiro, Deputy Director, JICA Research Institute
• Mark RAKHMANGULOV, Deputy Director, Global Governance Research Center, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia
• TAKAHASHI Motoki, JASID Board member and Professor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University
• KIM Ji Hyun, Senior Researcher, ODA Research Team, Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)