These presentations were delivered at the 5P Regional Training Workshop on Widening Access to Energy Services through Pro-Poor Public-Private Partnerships. They are part of Session 9: Integrating Rural Development and Energy Initiatives.
- Key National Challenges and Summary of Day 1 and 2 by Mr. Anousak Phongsavath, Deputy Director General, Institute of Renewable Energy Promotion, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Lao PDR
- Next steps in National Project for Nepal by Mr. Ram Dhital, Executive Director, Alternative Energy Promotion Center, Nepal
- IFAD's Supervision Mission: An Overview by Mr. Ganesh Thapa, Director, International Fund for Agricultural Development, Italy
- Integrating Rural Development and Energy Initiatives: IFAD's Perspectives by Mr. Hari Upadhyay, Project Evaluation Speciailist, International Fund for Agricultural Development, Nepal
- Value - Chain Finance in Agriculture by Mr. Marlowe Aquino, Project Manager, Asia-Pacific Rulral and Agricultural Credit (APRACA), Bangkok