E-Learning Series on Public-Private Partnerships
PPP online training materials have been developed over the years by the ESCAP Secretariat. These materials are for self-study and are tailored to provide a basic minimum knowledge of various issues that policy-makers dealing with PPPs have to be aware of. While the courses are general in nature, most of the examples are from the infrastructure sectors, in particular the transport sector.
The course is divided into several modules addressing the major issues related to PPPs.
- Module 1: PPP Concept, Benefits and Limitations
- Module 2: PPPs Models
- Module 3: Creating a PPP Enabling Environment
- Module 4: Risk Identification & Allocation
- Module 5: PPP Project Cycle
- Module 6: PPP Structure and Financing