The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is convening top policymakers, business leaders and other key stakeholders from across the region next week to explore policies which ensure the benefits of the region’s rapid growth reaches everyone.
The first session of the Committee on Trade, Investment, Enterprise and Business Innovation will also delve into ways to enhance regional integration and trade competitiveness, promote climate-smart trade, leverage the digital economy as well as mobilize investments, business innovation and partnerships towards more sustainable and inclusive development.
Members of the media are invited to cover the event:
What: Committee on Trade, Investment, Enterprise and Business Innovation
When: 22- 24 February 2023
Where: UN Conference Centre, Ratchadamnoen Nok Avenue, Bangkok
Watch online: www.youtube.com/unescap
Accreditation for in-person participation: https://indico.un.org/event/1003090/
- Tipu Munshi, Minister of Commerce, Bangladesh
- Chhem Keith Rethy, Minister Delegate attached to the Prime Minister and Secretary of State, Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology & Innovation, Cambodia
- Teten Masduki, Minister of Cooperatives and SMEs, Indonesia
- Gantumur Tuvdendorj, Vice Minister of Economy and Development, Mongolia
- Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, UN Under-Secretary-General and Executive Secretary of ESCAP
- Deepak Bagla, Chief Executive Officer, Invest India
For more information and the full programme: https://bit.ly/CTIEBI1-2023
For multimedia assets related to the Committee: https://bit.ly/CTIEBIassets