The e-learning course on sustainable development provisions in free trade agreements is a self-paced free certificate course composed of five modules as follows:
- Introduction to Sustainable Development Provisions in Free Trade agreements
- Labor Provisions in Free Trade Agreements
- Environment Provisions in Free Trade Agreements
- MSME Related Provisions in Free Trade Agreements
- Health related provisions in Free Trade Agreements
To obtain the free certificate from United Nations ESCAP for this course, you must take the three quizzes and obtain 75% of correct answers at each quiz.
Depending on your familiarity with the topic, you may allocate about 3-4 hours of your time to watch the videos (15-20 mn.) and take the three quizzes.
The course material (as well as a related handbook) was prepared by Paul Baker with assistance from Runqiu Du, with the guidance of ESCAP Trade Policy and Facilitation Section. The course benefited from feedback of participants during a BFTI-ESCAP workshop on Sustainable Development Provisions in Regional Trade Agreements held on 2 December 2021.
For other e-learning courses on trade policy, negotiation and facilitation, please click here.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]