Workshop on Cross-border co-deployment of fibre optic infrastructure along road and rail networks
Transport Division of the United Nations ESCAP in association with the ICT and Disaster Risk Reduction Division will organize a one-day workshop at the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC), Bangkok on 22 November 2018.
Following the Workshop held on 22 November 2018, the national consultants provided additional inputs to the study and a revised version was prepared by the lead coordinating consultant, Mr. Arun Saksena from the Asian Institute of Transport Development (AITD) in December 2018.
The draft Final Report is available on this website. Member countries are encouraged to provide any comments to the ESCAP secretariat by e-mailing to Mr. Ishtiaque Ahmed, Economic Affairs Officer, Transport Division at [email protected].
A study report prepared by ICT and Disaster Risk Reduction Division (IDD) of ESCAP is available as a reference document.
- 1. RoW of Roads & Railways including Cross Border
- 2. Survey Questionnaire Compilation & Analysis of Feedback Co-deployment of OFC - Highways
- 3. Survey Questionnaire Compilation & Analysis of Feedback Co-deployment of OFC - Railway
- 4. Co-deployment of Fibre Optic Cables for Cross-Border Connectivity - Russian Federation
- 5. Co‐deployment of Fiber Communication Facilities along Expressway in China
- 6. Cross-Sector Co-deployment of ICT Infrastructure with other Sectors in China
- 7. Fiber Optic Cable Establishment on Road Network - Turkey
- 8. Co-deployment of Fiber Optic Cables along the Highway in Republic of Korea
- 9. Thailand’s Experiences on Co‐deployment of Fiber‐Optic Infrastructure along Road and Rail Networks
- 10. Co-deployment of Optical Fibre Highways and Railways: India-Bangladesh
- 11. ESCAP Presentation - Transport Infrastructure Connectivity in Asia and the Pacific
- 12. ESCAP Presentation - Building Infrastructure Synergies through ICT Infrastructure development