This consultation meeting will provide an overview of emerging challenges and opportunities in the fields of digital economy and ecommerce, and outline policy imperatives on these agendas for SDG progress.
Participants include government officials and other policymakers, private sector representatives and researchers.
This event is being organized as part of the Fifth Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Week, 30 October-3 November, 2017.
For more details see: http://www.unescap.org/events/fifth-asia-pacific-trade-and-investment-week
- 1. e-Trade for all initiative, Sven Callebaut
- 1. Credit Infrastructure for Developing Countries, Elaine MacEachern, IFC
- Session 1: Measuring e-Commerce and the Information Economy for inclusive policy-making, Diana Korka, UNCTAD
- Session 1: The Digital Evolutions, Yew Kiat Phang, Chong Sing Holdings FinTech
- Session 1: e-Commerce for Sustainable Development, Siva Devireddy, GoCoop
- Leveraging the Framework Agreement on Facilitation of Cross-Border Paperless Trade in Asia and the Pacific, Sangwon Lim, ESCAP
- 2. E-commerce and E-business Platforms for Inclusive digital trade: Policy considerations for Governments, Prof. Wang Jian, UIBE
- 2. UNCITRAL E-commerce law 2.0: paving the way to our digital future in Asia and the Pacific, Joao Ribeiro-Bidaoui, UNCITRAL
- 2. Legal Reforms for Inclusive e-Commerce, Jayantha Fernando, Sri Lanka
- 3. Bhutan Presentation on e-Commerce in Bhutan (29.10.2017).pdf
- 3. Cambodia update 2017 10 30th, Inclusive eCommerce Sustainable Development in Cambodia.pdf
- 3. Iran Digital Economy Report_Iran 2.1.pdf
- 3. Lao PDR Moua Palee.pdf
- 3. Vietnam Huong Dieu Nguyen_0.pdf