North-East Asian Multistakeholder Forum on Sustainable Development Goals
ESCAP, together with the United Nations Country Team in Mongolia and the National Development Agency of Mongolia, will organize the North-East Asian Multistakeholder Forum on Sustainable Development Goals from 5 to 6 September 2018.
The Forum will provide a unique opportunity to bring together stakeholders from the Governments of East and North-East Asia (China, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Republic of Korea, and Russian Federation), academia, international community and civil society, and provide them with opportunity to: (1) share experiences and key challenges and opportunities for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development for selected SDGs; and (2) to provide subregional inputs and perspectives for regional and global forums in 2019, notably, Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) and High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF).
There will be two associated events organized in Ulaanbaatar on 7th September; North-East Asia Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) Forum on the Sustainable Development Goals and Workshop on Mongolian Voluntary National Review 2019.
For information of the 2017 forum, please visit https://www.unescap.org/events/north-east-asian-multistakeholder-forum-sustainable-development-goals-2017.
- Session 1-1. 2030 Agenda FUR Architecture - ESCAP
- Session 1-2. SDG performance in ENEA - ESCAP
- Session 1-3. Japan's efforts for promoting the SDGs
- Session 1-4. ROK contributions to SDG implementation
- Session 1-5. Russian outlook on SDGs
- Session 2-1. Review of goals and HLPF theme 2019 - ESCAP
- Session 2-2. SDG 4 - ESCAP
- Session 2-3. SDG 8 - ILO Mongolia
- Session 2-4. SDG 10 - Japan civil society network on SDGs
- Session 2-5. SDG 13 - WWF China
- Session 2-6. SDG 16 - Asia Development Alliance
- Session 3-1. Mongolia SDGs - Undraa A.
- Session 3-2. Roadmap for Achieving SDGs in Mongolia - Bayarsaikhan B.
- Session 3-3. SDGs in Mongolia - UN Mongolia
- Session 3-4. Contribution of MNG HR NGOs in SDGs - Urantsooj G.
- Session 3-5. Strengthening developments (in Mongolian).
- Session 4-1. Keynote Speech - Soogil Young
- Session 4-2. Qiang Zhang, China
- Session 4-3. Ng Mee Kam, Hong Kong, China
- Session 4-4. Kazuhiko Takemoto, Japan
- Session 4-5. Sungjin Kang, Republic of Korea
- Session 4-6. Chuluun Togtokh, Mongolia