SECOND ANNUAL MEETING OF GMS BUSINESS FORUM
December 13-14, 2001
Lao Hotel Plaza, Vientiane
Morning: GMS-BF Core Group Meeting
- Report of GMS-BF’s achievements in the past one year (Oct 2000- Nov 2001)
- Discussion on the work programme of GMS-BF in 2002.
- Trade fairs / exhibitions (when, where and who to organize and support?).
- To conduct training courses in Core Group Member countries and province.
- To conduct staff training courses or seminars for each chamber.
- Sending & hosting business / trade delegations and other related activities.
- To consider the suggestions / comments raised by Core Group Members
- Discussion on the budget and sources of funding support for the activities in 2002 and the adoption of the financial plan.
- To determine the date and venue of the next GMS-BF Annual Meeting.
Afternoon: GMS-BF Plus (with Associate Members / business sector representatives)
- Report of the GMS-BF Core Group Meeting
- Presentation of ESCAP’s work program in GMS-BF in 2002
- A series of training course in the GMS
- Presentation of ADB’s work program in GMS-BF in 2002 (details are to be confirmed)
- Panel discussion among Core Group and Associate Members, and private sector representatives
(Question and Answers)