- ARTNeT Seminar Series on "Preferential and Non-preferential Approaches to Trade Liberalization in Asia, with Special Attention to Reciprocity and Utilization Rates", by Dr. Jayant Menon, Lead Economist, ADB, 7 November 2012, Meeting room E, UNCC, Bangkok
- ARTNeT Seminar Series on "From Rio to Rio - hydrocarbon status quo and sustainable development" by Prof. Dr. Anis Bajrektarevic, University of Applied Sciences IMC–Krems, Austria, 21 September 2012, Bangkok
- ARTNeT Seminar Series on "Impediments to Trade Across the Cyprus Green Line: The Role of Classic Barriers and Trust" by Professor Omer Gokcekus, Seton Hall University, 4 July 2012, Bangkok
- ARTNeT Seminar Series on "Growing with Global Production Sharing: The Tale of Penang Export Hub" by Professor Prema-chandra Athukorala, 6 June 2012, 1400-1500 hours, Meeting Room E, UNCC, Bangkok
- ARTNeT Census Launch Seminar: Trade-related intellectual property rights issues in particular for developing countries in Asia and the Pacific, 14 May 2012, UNCC, Bangkok
- Informal seminar on connecting foreign direct investment, technology diffusion and liberalization (in developing economies) by Prof. Reza Oladi, ARTNeT visiting fellow, 14 March 2012, 10:30 - 11:30, TID meeting room
- Consultation meeting on Trade Facilitation for Poverty Reduction, 5-6 March 2012, Bangkok, Thailand
- ARTNeT Seminar Series on the Role of Developing Countries in Global Governance by Prof. Peter Lloyd, Thursday 9 February 2012, 10.30-12.00 at Meeting room B, 1st Floor, UNCC, Bangkok
- Schedule of regional presentations of major findings from the Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2011: Post-crisis Trade and Investment Opportunities and the ARTNeT study on Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks Details involving ARTNeT institutional members is here.
- ARTNeT Seminar on "Global Governance after the Failure of Doha and IGC Climate Change Negotiations" by Professor Peter Lloyd, Wednesday 23 February 2011, 10.30-11.30 hours, Trade and Investment Division, ESCAP, 4th Floor, Block B (TID meeting room).