Presentations for Capacity Building Workshop on Facilitation of Cross-border Paperless Trade in Asia and the Pacific are as follows;
- ESCAP FA and WTO TFA with Korean case by Mr. Seung Hyun Cha
- UN/CEFACT Recommendation on Single Window Interoperability by Mr. Tahseen A. Khan
- Implementing the legal provisions of the Framework Agreement on Paperless Trade Facilitation by Mr. Luca Castellani
The presentations relate to the Regional Expert Forum on Integrated Care for Older Persons, which was organized from 17 to 19 March 2017 in Nanjing, China. Please note that the files are password protected.
These presentations are from the workshop on Environment Statistics for East and North-East Asian countries, Incheon, Republic of Korea, 13-15 March 2017.
1. The Physical Flow Account Presentation was presented by Michael Bordt, Regional Adviser on Environment Statistics, ESCAP Statistics Division.
2. Material flow account in Mongolia
The showcase on Material Flow Account in Mongolia was presented by Enkhzaya Dambiijantsan, Senior statistician, Economic Statistics Department, National Statistics Office, Mongolia.