The presentations for the Second National Dialogue on Urban Nexus in Thailand include:
1. Opening Remarks by ESCAP
2. Opening Remarks by Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
3. Keynote Speech by the Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board
4. "Policy recommendations for Urban Nexus and linkages with global development agendas”, ESCAP
5. “Overview of the Nexus project, its concept, focus and priorities” - GIZ
6. "Urban Nexus project" - Chiang Mai Municipality
Countries in East and North-East Asia have begun the process of implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, but are faced by a number of challenges. The forthcoming publication called "Achieving Sustainable Development Goals in East and North-East Asia" aims to identify subregional priorities and recommendations for implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
This is the Programme for the KOTI-KRRI-UNESCAP Working-level Knowledge Sharing Seminar on the Facilitation of Intermodal Transport and Logistics in the Eurasian Region held in Seoul, Republic of Korea on 22-23 February 2017.