The presentations for the Second National Dialogue on Urban Nexus in Thailand include:
1. Opening Remarks by ESCAP
2. Opening Remarks by Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
3. Keynote Speech by the Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board
4. "Policy recommendations for Urban Nexus and linkages with global development agendas”, ESCAP
5. “Overview of the Nexus project, its concept, focus and priorities” - GIZ
6. "Urban Nexus project" - Chiang Mai Municipality
This is the Programme for the KOTI-KRRI-UNESCAP Working-level Knowledge Sharing Seminar on the Facilitation of Intermodal Transport and Logistics in the Eurasian Region held in Seoul, Republic of Korea on 22-23 February 2017.
These are presentations of the ARTNeT-ITD Training on Environmental Goods and Services Negotiations, 2-3 March 2017, Bangkok.
Session 1 - Why liberalize environmental goods and services?, by Aik Hoe Lim
Session 2 - How environmental goods and services have been dealth with at the WTO?, by Aik Hoe Lim
Session 3 - WTO Environmental Database, by Aik Hoe Lim
Session 4 - How much further have RTAs gone in negotiating trade and environment disciplines?, by Rajan Sudesh Ratna
Session 5 - Environmental services: Challenges and opportunities, by Niramon Sutummakid