Case study presentations: Policy Framework for SME trade facilitation through ICT in Thailand
The experience of Thailand on the policy framework created to support trade facilitation for SMEs:
• 3rd SMEs Promotional Master Plan (2012-2016)
• 2014 Government Policy on SMEs
• ETDA and SME-specific tools
• DITP applications and ThaiTrade.com
Case study presentation on Innovative and Successful Deployment of ICT to facilitate traceability for SMEs in the agriculture sector
• GrapeNet: electronic traceability for fruit and vegetables in India. Delivered by Ms. Dhanashree Shukla, Director, Vikramshila Export Import Pvt Ltd, India
• TRACEverified: e-traceable fishery and aquaculture products in Vietnam. Delivered by Mr. Ly Hoang Hai, MD, Electronic Traceability Project, Vietnam
Case study presentation on Facilitating the "Buy" Process for SMEs: Development of E-commerce and Ebusiness Platforms to Facilitate Market Access and the Role of Governments. Delivered by Prof. Wang Jian, Professor, University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) of Beijing.
Case study presentation on Applications for SME trade facilitation beyond single window and the role of public-private sector partnerships: perspectives from KTNET. Delivered by Mr. Sung Heun Ha, Director, Global Business and Cooperation Team, Korea Trade Network (KTNET).