This is the document on "Dates and venue for the next session of the Forum of Asian Ministers of Transport" (available in English, Chinese, French, Russian) discussed during the for the Forum of Asian Ministers of Transport, first session held on 14-16 December 2009 at United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok, Thailand.
1. Transport infrastructure projects, activities and initiatives at national and international level [SPECA countries/UNECE/UNESCAP] (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/2 and 3)
2. International Conventions and Agreements (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/4)
3. National coordinating mechanisms for transport facilitation (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/5)
4. Operation of road and rail networks in the SPECA region and identification of major bottlenecks (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/6)
5. Monitoring of performance of major transport corridors/routes (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/7)
Kazakhstan as the host country for the 16 Session of the PWG-TBC, held on 20-21 April 2011 in Almaty, will provide a report on the outcome of that session (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/1) with the view to adoption by the Project Working Group.
These are draft agenda (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/L.1) and annotated provisional agenda (SPECA/PWG-TBC(17)/L.2) for the SPECA Project Working Group on Transport and Border Crossing (PWG-TBC), 17th session, 6-7 June 2012, Almaty
Papers and Presentations for the High-level Policy Dialogue “Macroeconomic Policies for Sustainable and Resilient Growth in North and Central Asia” which was held on 27-28 August 2013 in Almaty, Kazakhstan