The July 2017 edition of the ESCAP-ENEA Newsletter.
Table of Contents:
- Ganghwa seminar seeks to expand ties among stakeholders to protect marine environment
- Youth workshop encourages young leaders to find solutions for achieving environmentally sustainable cities
- NEASPEC kicks off peer review and comparative study on low carbon cities in North-East Asia
- International conference calls for greater regional economic cooperation and integration in Asia-Pacific
- ESCAP and Statistics Korea promote big data for sustainable development