This concept note relates to the Expert Group Meeting on Enhancing Economic and Social Benefits of International Migration in North and Central Asia, which will be organized from 19 to 20 April 2017 in Moscow, Russian Federation.
The March 2017 edition of the ESCAP-ENEA Newsletter.
Table of Contents:
- Partners agree on the structure of the next development cooperation forum
- Experts embark on an analysis of innovative data approaches for the SDGs
- Former Secretary-General welcomed in his home country
- New report: "Achieving Sustainable Development Goals in East and North-East Asia"
- New report: "Unlocking the potential for East and North-East Asian Regional Economic Cooperation and Integration"