Expression of Interest (EOI)
New vendors are encouraged to participate in ESCAP solicitation exercises via Expression of Interest (EOI). EOI does not constitute a solicitation. ESCAP reserves the right to change or cancel requirements at any time in any EOI and/or solicitation process.
Interested vendors/organizations already registered with the Procurement Unit should forward their EOI to the attention of the Chief, Procurement Unit, ESCAP with indication of EOI reference number and subject.
Firms/organization interested in a particular EOI that have not yet registered with the ESCAP Procurement Unit must submit applications for Vendor Registration, along with detailed information demonstrating experience and qualifications in provision of the relevant commodities/services.
Please follow the instructions as detailed within each advertisement and take note that at this juncture all contacts as a result of these EOI must either be sent by facsimile transmission or letter.
- EOI-16-15-Provision of Web Development and Design Services (Closing Date: 31 July 2015)
- EOI-22-15-Provision of E-Learning Platform Development and Design Services (Closing Date: 7 August 2015)
- EOI-18-15-Consultancy Services for Hazardous Material Survey at the UNESCAP (Closing Date: 11 August 2015)
- EOI-19-15-Resurfacing of Wooden Ceiling at the UNESCAP (Closing Date: 11 August 2015)
- EOI-17-15-Replacement of Closed Cell Insulation of Chilled Water Pipe Risers and Pipe Branches at the UNESCAP (Closing Date: 17 August 2015)