Expression of Interest (EOI)
New vendors are encouraged to participate in ESCAP solicitation exercises via Expression of Interest (EOI). EOI does not constitute a solicitation. ESCAP reserves the right to change or cancel requirements at any time in any EOI and/or solicitation process.
Interested vendors/organizations already registered with the Procurement Unit should forward their EOI to the attention of the Chief, Procurement Unit, ESCAP with indication of EOI reference number and subject.
Firms/organization interested in a particular EOI that have not yet registered with the ESCAP Procurement Unit must submit applications for Vendor Registration, along with detailed information demonstrating experience and qualifications in provision of the relevant commodities/services.
Please follow the instructions as detailed within each advertisement and take note that at this juncture all contacts as a result of these EOI must either be sent by facsimile transmission or letter.
- EOI-39-15-Provision of hotel accommodation and meeting package (Closing Date: 1 October 2015)
- EOI-38-15-Provision of Hotel Accommodation and Meeting Services in Incheon, Republic of Korea (Closing Date: 5 October 2015)
- EOI-37-15-Consulting Services for the Perimeter Fence Security Upgrading Project (Closing Date: 5 October 2015)
- EOI-41-15-Project Screens for the ESCAP Conference Centre (Closing Date: 9 October 2015)
- EOI-35-15-Computer Room Air Conditioning System's replacement (Closing Date: 12 October 2015)
- EOI-42-15-Systems Contract(s) for Building Maintenance Supplies and Materials (Closing Date: 15 October 2015)
- EOI-40-15-Renovation of Marble Cladding of the ESCAP (Closing Date: 23 October 2015)