National workshop on Negotiating Preferential Trade Agreements
The Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) and the Trade Training and Research Institute (TTRI) of the Ministry of Commerce, Cambodia will organize the workshop on “Negotiating Preferential Trade Agreements” in Phnom Penh, Cambodia during 29-31 August 2017.
The objectives of the workshop are to review the status of preferential trade liberalization of Cambodia, identify the needs for further trade liberalization in a context of SDGs and Istanbul Programme of Action, and introduce participants, mostly trade officials, to the basics of formulation of negotiating positions in the preferential trade agreements, negotiation process and the implementation challenges.
- Session 1 WTO and RTAs Dr Rajan Ratna.pdf
- Session 2 Cassava Trade Policy concept.pdf
- Session 3 ATIGA and RoO Dr.Rajan Ratna.pdf
- Session 4 SPS and TBT in WTO and RTAs Dr. Rajan Ratna.pdf
- Session 5 - Overview of the process of negotiations and implementaion Dr. Rajan Ratna.pdf
- Session 6 - LDC Graduation, Dr. Rajan Ratna.pdf
- Session 7 - Trade facilitation and Paperless trade, Dr.Tengfei Wang.pdf
- Session 8 - Single window, Dr.Tengfei Wang.pdf