II. Reserved list
National Policy on all subjects and functions given below :-
1. Defence and national security
2. Foreign affairs
3. Posts and telecommunications
4. Justice, in so far as it relates to the judiciary and courts structure
5. Finance in relation to national revenue, monetary policy and external resources; customs
6. Foreign trade; inter-province trade and commerce
7. Ports and harbours
8. Aviation and airports
9. National transport
10. Rivers and waterways, shipping and navigation, maritime zones etc.
11. Minerals and mines
12. Immigration and emigration and citizenship
14. Census and statistics
15. Provincial occupations and training
16. National archives etc.
17. All subjects and functions not specified in list 1 or list 3
Note: Specific subjects included under each of the above areas are detailed in the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution.
Source: Supplement to Part II of the Gazette of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, dated 20 November 1987.