The venue for the APBF is the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC) in Jakarta, Indonesia. The following link will provide a map with the location of the JCC in Jakarta.
APBF 2006 in the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC):
For more information on the venue, please go to the JCC home page.
- Opening (Gala Dinner) of the APBF 2006 on 7 April 2006
in Assembly Hall 2, JCC, lobby level.
- Presidential Breakfast of the APBF 2006 on 8 April
2006 in Assembly Hall 2, JCC, lobby level.
- Opening & Plenary sessions of the APBF 2006 on
8 April 2006 in Assembly Hall 2, JCC, lobby level.
- Breakout Sessions of APBF 2006 on 8 April 2006 in Assembly
Halls 1, 2 and 3, respectively, JCC, lobby level.
- Conclusions and recommendations / Closing statements
of the APBF 2006 on 8 April 2006 in Assembly Hall 2, JCC,
A registration counter will be set up at the JCC:
Badges will be issued upon completion of registration by participants and verification by the ESCAP Conference Officer at the registration counter.
- on the 6 April 2006 between 08.00 to 16.00 hours
- on the 7 April 2006 between 08.00 to 20.00 hours
- and on the 8 April 2006 between 06.30 to 16.00 hours.
Participants are required to wear the identification badges visibly at all times while attending meetings and related social functions. The badges are not transferable. Unauthorized use of a badge by any other person may cause the badge to be invalidated. A lost or misplaced badge must be reported immediately by the badge holder to the United Nations ESCAP Conference Secretariat and or National Organizing Committee.